Birthday Celebration
TO:
YENYEE, KATTY, LISI, WEIYOUNG, SHAOLING, CANDICE.
I really love you darlings to the maximum, everytime we get together, there's bound to be tons of laughter and even though we hardly meet and on the surface we seem to be dont care about one another, I wanna say " LOVE YOU PPLE TO BITS N PIECES". Thanks a million for the gifts and sorry to make your spent so much for the presents. I will pay back with other stuffs when yours b'day arrived. I really enjoy myself to the max with you darlings. Best gift given to me apart from my family. Take care of all of yourself. MEET up real soon as a whole again!!! Your mean alot to me and without your there wont be the now-me, that's how much ur mean to me.
Love, Felicia
YENYEE, KATTY, LISI, WEIYOUNG, SHAOLING, CANDICE.
I really love you darlings to the maximum, everytime we get together, there's bound to be tons of laughter and even though we hardly meet and on the surface we seem to be dont care about one another, I wanna say " LOVE YOU PPLE TO BITS N PIECES". Thanks a million for the gifts and sorry to make your spent so much for the presents. I will pay back with other stuffs when yours b'day arrived. I really enjoy myself to the max with you darlings. Best gift given to me apart from my family. Take care of all of yourself. MEET up real soon as a whole again!!! Your mean alot to me and without your there wont be the now-me, that's how much ur mean to me.
Love, Felicia


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home